Business Analyst Breakthroughs Master Class
The Business Analyst role is a multi-faceted role. As a “solution provider”, the business analyst is responsible for investigating business needs and problems. Thereby, capturing requirements for improvement and coming up with a solution that aligns with the business goals. Furthermore, through research and collaborating with the stakeholders, the business analysts build up a solid understanding of the current processes within an enterprise and carefully analyze the information to identify the best way to implement change.
Upon completion of the Business Analysis Breakthroughs Master Class you will have:
- Gained a good understanding of the core competencies that a Business Analyst is expected to have.
- Developed a strong understanding of the Project activities a Business Analyst is responsible for.
- Participated in project activities a Business Analyst is responsible for
- Conducted requirements elicitation with coaching from Capstone’s PMO Broker Business Analyst
- Prepared and released a Request for Information to conduct a market scan of vendors and products
- Participated in the development of a RFP and conduct an analysis of RFP responses and provide a recommended solution/option