Business Analysts and Practice Improvement
As businesses seek to increase efficiency and reduce costs, business analytics has become a vital component of their operations. Business analysts identify areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and strengthen business processes. They often work closely with others throughout the business hierarchy to communicate their findings and help implement changes. Business analysts use data to form insights and recommend changes in businesses and other organizations. Business analysts can identify issues in any part of an organization, including IT processes, organizational structures, or staff development. Continue your success with the adoption of good practices, tools and processes that match your business’ unique delivery style, complexity and portfolio, program, and project practice maturity.
- Organizational change or strategic planning and policy development
- Create a full set of visual models for the requirements
- Create any needed requirements
- Manage changes to requirements throughout a project's lifecycle
- Measure the success of a project
- Determine a project's business objectives and desired outcomes