All companies undergo change routinely; a change manager’s role is to help your team adopt that change as seamlessly as possible. They are responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and tracking the adoption of change within your organization. Some change management deliverables include communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management and change reinforcement. A good leader expects and adopts change, a great leader makes sure their team is ready for it.
- Establish a series of deliverables for actionable and targeted change management
- Apply a systematic approach and guide progress on change management
- Assess the effects of transition
- Coordinate activities with other professionals
- Fostering educational activities